Nadex, which stands for North American Derivatives Exchange, is a popular trading platform that offers binary options, call spreads, and knock-outs, giving traders a variety of ways to participate in the most heavily traded global markets.
Here's more information on Nadex:
1. **Date of Creation**: Nadex was founded in 2004 as HedgeStreet, and it rebranded to Nadex in 2009.
2. **Trading Tools**: Nadex offers a proprietary web-based trading platform that includes charting tools and indicators. They also provide a mobile app for trading on the go.
3. **Minimum Deposit**: The minimum deposit at Nadex is $250.
4. **Trading Robots**: As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Nadex does not support trading robots.
5. **Copy Trading**: Nadex does not currently offer copy trading.
6. **Methods of Replenishing/Withdrawing Balance**: You can deposit or withdraw money via ACH, wire transfer, or debit card.
7. **Trading Leverage**: Nadex products are fully collateralized, which means there's no leverage in the traditional sense. However, the low collateral required to trade these contracts still allows for strong potential returns.
8. **Tradable Currencies**: Nadex offers binary options and spreads on several major and minor forex pairs.
9. **CFD Market**: Nadex does not offer traditional CFD trading. Instead, they offer binary options and spreads, which can function similarly to CFDs in terms of their exposure to price movements in underlying markets.
10. **Cryptocurrencies**: As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, Nadex does not offer cryptocurrency trading.
11. **Regulation**: Nadex is regulated by the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) in the United States.
As always, the information provided is accurate as of my training cutoff in September 2021, and it's recommended to check the official Nadex website for the most recent and accurate information. Trading financial derivatives such as binary options carries significant risk and may not be suitable for all investors. It's essential to understand these risks and to trade responsibly.
- Education and Resources**: Nadex offers a wide range of educational resources, including e-books, webinars, and video tutorials, to help both novice and experienced traders understand their platform and the markets. They also have a comprehensive glossary and FAQ section.
- Demo Account**: Nadex offers a free demo account, allowing traders to practice their strategies with $10,000 in virtual funds. This demo account uses real-time market data to simulate the live trading environment.
- Customer Support**: Nadex provides customer support via phone and email from 3 PM ET Sunday to 5 PM ET Friday. They also have an extensive help and learning center on their website.
- Account Types**: Nadex offers a personal account for retail traders, a business account for trusts, partnerships, corporations, and LLCs, and an international account for those living outside the United States.
- Security**: Nadex holds member funds in segregated accounts in top-tier US banks. Their online system uses secure, advanced technology to protect all transactions and to secure personal information.
- Mobile App**: Nadex provides a mobile trading app available on both iOS and Android platforms. The app includes all the features of the web platform, including live charts and technical indicators.
- Trading Fees**: Nadex charges a $1 settlement fee per contract for binary options and call spreads that settle in your favor. If a contract does not settle in your favor, there's no settlement fee. They also charge a $1 trading fee per contract (capped at $50).
Always remember, trading involves risk and isn't suitable for everyone. Be sure to understand the risks associated with trading and do your research before getting started. And remember, the details provided here were accurate up to my last training cut-off in September 2021. Always check the official website for the most recent and accurate information.
- Market and Assets**: Nadex offers a range of markets for traders, providing access to forex, stock indices, commodities, and events. This variety allows traders to have a diversified portfolio and trade in different markets according to their preference.
- Trading Times**: Trading times on Nadex depend on the market you're interested in. For example, forex markets are available to trade 24 hours a day from Sunday evening to Friday evening. Commodities and indices have specific trading hours that align with the opening hours of the underlying market.
- Trading Platforms**: Nadex offers a user-friendly, intuitive trading platform that is available for desktop as well as mobile devices. The platform includes features like real-time charts, market depth data, and customizable trading charts.
- Risk Management Tools**: Nadex's trading platform includes features that can help traders manage their risk. For example, traders can set profit targets and stop loss levels. Because all Nadex trades are fully collateralized, you can never lose more than you initially put into a trade.
- Withdrawal Process**: The withdrawal process at Nadex is straightforward. You can make withdrawals through the same methods used for deposits (ACH, wire transfer, or debit card). Processing times for withdrawals can vary depending on the method used.
Remember, trading on any platform involves risk, and it's important to understand these risks before you begin trading. Additionally, the information I've provided here is accurate up to my last training cut-off in September 2021. Always check the official Nadex website for the most current and detailed information.